//go.ad2up.com/afu.php?id=271767 Everything...: Mourinho blowing surprise about his future with Chelsea

Labels

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Mourinho blowing surprise about his future with Chelsea

Hinted Jose Mourinho, coach of Chelsea's current football, to the possibility of another team training if he leaves the blues.   Although Mourinho revealed his desire to stay with Chelsea for as long as possible, but he did not rule out the training team Manchester United or Manchester City or Liverpool or Arsenal the event of disagreements with Chelsea owner Roman Ibramovic.   Mourinho said in remarks to the newspaper "Mirror", said: "My priority will always be Chelsea, but I know football and I know I will not be here five, eight, ten years, even if I managed to win. Course not.

No comments:

Post a Comment